Ingredients 2 pounds ground turkey 1 cup milk 1 cup bread crumbs 2 eggs 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 3/4 cubed or shredded cheese 1/2 cup barbecue sauce Directions...
2 Tablespoons butter
1/2 Cup heavy cream
4 Ounces cream cheese
3 Tablespoons Splenda
2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8 Teaspoon salt
1) Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2) Add heavy cream and cream cheese. Whisk until smooth.
3) Add Splenda; adjust for taste.
4) Heat until bubbling; stir constantly.
5) Reduce heat and stir in cocoa and salt. Blend well.
6) Pour into a small buttered dish and place into the refrigerator to set for three to four hours.
7) Cut into eight pieces. Keep refrigerated.